Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »
I have found the one whom my soul loves.
Song of Solomon 3:4

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just waiting...

We cannot believe that May is already here! 2 weeks and counting! The nursery is ready, lesson plans are done, bags are packed, and the car seat is in the car! All that is needed now is Baby Luke! We've been going to the doctor every week now, and everything is still on time, so hopefully Luke will make his appearance in a couple of weeks by May 16th.

Yesterday John Paul told me that he was ready and Luke could come any time, so I guess that means I am too!

A few weeks ago, we had some maternity pics done by Lauren's Pictures, a girl I went to school with.  She did an amazing job and our pictures turned out amazing!

 John Paul was excited to write a message to Baby Luke on my stomach...with a Sharpie! I had a temporary tattoo for the rest of the week!




Of course Baby Luke has to have matching Converse like Mommy & Daddy! 




1 comments:

Steph said...

The pictures are adorable!! Thinking about you guys! Excited for you :)

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Bundle of Joy digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs