Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »
I have found the one whom my soul loves.
Song of Solomon 3:4

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scentsy LOVE

Well, in addition to buying our first house, I decided to venture out into the world of sales.  I am still teaching, but have decided that since I love Scentsy products so much, that I might as well sell them and reap the benefits.  I've been at it for a little over a month, and have been doing great!  I have wonderful customers.  If you would love to buy, sell, or party Scentsy, I'm the one to talk to.  Here's my contact info if you need anything Scentsy, or just want to know more.

Jenn.Salazar@hotmail.com
http://jennsalazar.scentsy.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Bundle of Joy digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs